Handling of Personal Information
- The name of the business operator
- Personal information protection manager
- Nobuyuki Osumi, President and Representative Director of RPA Technologies Inc.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- Personal information entered by customers will be used for the following purposes:
- To accurately comprehend the contents of inquiries addressed to the Company and requests for disclosure of personal information, and respond to such inquires and requests;
- To take the actions necessary for the use of services and products provided by the Company;
- To improve, customize, and increase the convenience of services and products provided by the Company; and
- To communicate information related to services and products provided by the Company.
- The provision of personal information to third parties and the entrustment of handling of personal information
- The Company shall not disclose or provide customers’ personal information to any third party; provided, however, that the Company may provide customers’ personal information to contractors within the scope necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes of use.
- In such case, the Company shall select companies where the protection of personal information is sufficiently secured, and shall implement the necessary and appropriate measures, such as entering into a contract concerning the protection of personal information. In the event of any request for disclosure from public authorities such as courts and police agencies pursuant to laws and regulations, the Company may provide customers’ personal information to such public authorities.
- The contact point for inquiries related to the disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure
- The Company, when requested by the individual concerned, accepts such request for notification of purposes of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of the contents, suspension of use, suspension of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as the “Disclosure, etc.”) regarding the personal information subject to disclosure held by the Company.
- For contact details for inquires including disclosure, please refer to the following “Contact Desk for Complaints and Consultations Concerning Personal Information.”
- Instructions on the entry of personal information
- The entry of your telephone number is optional. If you enter your telephone number, the Company may call you in cases when we are unable to contact you by e-mail.
- Acquisition of personal information by any method that is not easily recognizable by the individual concerned
- The Company does not acquire personal information using any method (such as cookies and web beacons) that is not easily recognizable by the individual concerned.
- In collecting personal information, the Company shall clarify the purpose of collection of personal information to customers and shall not use collected personal information for purposes other than the purposes specified.
- The Company shall use personal information for the consulting business and information processing service business that are operated by the Company itself. With respect to personal information received from customers, the Company shall also notify customers of the purposes of use of the personal information. The Company shall use personal information received from customers only to carry out business entrusted by customers, and shall retain and manage the personal information in accordance with appropriate procedures.
- The Company shall respect the rights of individuals relating to the personal information of employees, etc., and when the disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information of an individual concerned is requested by such individual, the Company shall respond to such request within a reasonable period and appropriate scope.
- The Company shall safely and properly manage personal information being handled by the Company, and endeavor to prevent and remedy unauthorized access to personal information, as well as the loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- The Company shall comply with “Personal Information Protection Management System – Requirements relating to the Protection of Personal Information (JIS Q15001),” and other laws and regulations and other codes relating to personal information, and pay sufficient attention to the handling of personal information.
- In order to maintain the appropriate protection of personal information, the Company shall continue to improve the personal information protection management system.
- The Company shall ensure that all employees are fully aware of these policies.
Contact Desk for Complaints and Consultations Concerning Personal Information
Contact Desk for Complaints and Consultations Concerning Personal Information of RPA technologies Inc.
Ark Mori Building 13F, 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-6013, Japan
Telephone No.: 03-3560-6533 (Office hours: from 10:00 to 17:00, Monday through Friday except national holidays)